INTEL EDISON LAB
Wild Tame was commissioned by advertising and marketing agency PLAY to produce both original and localised Japanese news content for the Intel online news site and developer community Edison Lab.
Our roles include:
- Sourcing news stories relating to Intel Edison from global news outlets, blogs and maker platforms
- Translation and localisation of selected articles for publication on the Edison Lab site for Japanese users
- Interviewing creators and writing reports on their cutting edge projects utilising the Intel Edison.
- Developing our own Edison-powered projects in house and writing these up for the site
- Attending tech / maker events such as Maker Faire & Sensors to report on projects utilising the Intel Edison, or otherwise of general interest to Japanese makers
As a part of our report on Maker Faire 2014 we also created a short digest video.