Wild Tame Co., Ltd.
Wild Tame Co., Ltd is a bilingual Tokyo-based creative agency and video production house offering a wide variety of creative services to local and international clients.
Established in 2011 by digital media artist & video producer Joseph Tame, we have since grown from a small core team to an organization with an extensive network of talented and trusted developers, designers, translators, writers, artists, videographers, photographers, editors and assorted creative hackers.
Our projects range from ad-hoc consulting to large-scale, multi-month interactive event design and implementation.
We focus primarily on video production and the creation of engaging digital and print marketing materials, but can also provide a range of additional services.
We provide a wide range of consulting and production services to organizations of all sizes.
- Video production, from pre-production through shooting to final edit and export
- Subtitling (English and Japanese)
- Bilingual digital and print content development, from strategy through design to delivery
- Content localisation and translation
- Fixer services
- Live video streaming
- Event management
- Corporate workshops focused on creativity and change
- Performance art (Creative Director Joseph Tame)
- Podcast production
- Sports marketing campaigns
- Social media campaigns, from strategy through to execution
- Social media consulting and training
- Web analytics support
Wild Tame has partnered with the talented folks and long-time collaborators at Ice Block to expand our video production capabilities – and offer you Images that Move.
Our video production services range from providing a single bilingual cameraman for a one-day shoot, to full production services for multi-month projects.
We also specialize in subtitling in English and Japanese.
Past and present clients include:
- Microsoft Japan (Youth workshops, Video production, print brochure production)
- The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR) (Video production)
- Tommy Hilfiger Japan (Event planning and production)
- Daiwa Securities Co.Ltd (Conference presentation wearable tech)
- Nippon Television Network Corporation (Consulting)
- J-Wave Radio (Consulting, art project director)
- British Embassy Tokyo (Video production, consulting)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (Creative direction, translation, video subtitling, website localisation support, English language content editing, podcast production support, photography, web marketing, animation production)
- Perform Media
(Event video Producer)
- Intel (Website content production)
- Dentsu (Consulting)
- Nike (Digital strategy support, media production)
- W+K (Creative PR Campaign)
- Loftwork in collaboration with Olympus(Performance art)
- MTV Japan (Live event video streaming)
- Eat Creative (Videography, photography)
- Guardforce (subtitling, design)
- TEDxTokyo (Media Team Co-lead overseeing social media, digital media production, press, live event coverage, team management)
- IMPACT Foundation Japan Consulting, digital media production, program development)
- MAKOTO (Video production, photography)
- virgin earth, inc. (Video production, photography)
- Tokyo American Club (Social media campaign training)
- CBS News (Fixer)
- J.P. Morgan (Consulting)
- Le Web 2011 (Main stage Speaker)
- Fiat Japan (Live event video streaming)
- Akoni KK (Live streaming, website development)
- Antelope Audio KK (Photography)
- Juice Ltd (Audience Response System operation)
- Trainspot KK (video production)
- Total Football KK (IT Infrastructure, Lean system integration, website creation)
- EA International (Live video streaming, social media training)
- The Tyler Foundation (Website coding, consulting)
- 21 Foundation (Educational Foundation) (Program development, film production, platform development)
- Mori Art Museum (Consulting)
- The Japan Times (Photography)
Feel free to contact us with details of your project and the support that you are looking for.
Email: info [@] wildtame.co.jp
Wild Tame Co., Ltd.
Kajima Bldg. 2F
- Kudanshita (5 minutes walk)
- Suidobashi (6 minutes walk)
- Iidabashi (7 minutes walk)